|I was recently tagged for a blog named the Beautiful Blogger & HUG Blog nomination by my good scribbling chum, Scarlett Flame (Scarlett’s Blog is missscarlettflame.blogspot.co.uk ) – thank you m’Lady… 😉
Well, I’m not so sure about the nomenclature ‘Beautiful’, maybe the ‘He Hasn’t Deteriorated TOO Much In The Last Few Years Award’ would be more appropriate …
The ‘HUG’ part I think I can handle …
1. Copy and place the Beautiful Blogger Award in your post.
2. Thank the person that nominated you and link back to their blog
3. Tell 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate 7 fellow Bloggers, tell them by posting a comment on their Blog.
NOW to reveal 7 (supposedly) fascinating things about ME:
1. I’ve reached the age of 65 without the attainment of a Drivers Licence, thus underlining my inherent belief that I am marked out to travel in the back of limousines, the front portions of aircraft,
and am expected to test-run five-star hotels and bordellos (and not necessarily in that order)…
2. In consonance with my utter dismay when confronted with ANY computerised gadgetry, I purchased my first-ever laptop four years ago with the express purpose of typing my first novel on it,
utilising only one finger per hand at a time … thus I can earnestly claim that all of Master Gallacher’s literary production is DIGITALLY enhanced…
3. I think it would be a neat idea to produce jigsaw puzzles containing AT LEAST ONE RANDOM UNRELATED EXTRA PIECE in the box without alerting the solvers….
4. I sometimes ask people at these interminably boring cocktail party gatherings , “Are you anybody in particular?”… and rejoice in the consternation that usually generates…
5. I am appalled at the manner in which the UK Educational system has mathematics test papers for 12-year-olds which have gone from the relatively easy questions 50 years ago, such as,
solve ‘the cosine squared root of the inverse fraction of the x + 3yq -(4/287 % x nth quark)’ versus the current-day incredibly complicated , ’10 + 1 – 3′…..
6. I had a Siamese cat once, which i named ‘Fido’, because I wasn’t allowed to call it’ ‘Trouser’ or ‘Pencil’ …
7. I thoroughly agree with something I read elsewhere that wives and sweethearts should understand that ‘peach’ is a fruit, not a colour ….
Step up now my gallant nominees, who are under NO obligation whatsoever to conform here! :):):
Charles R Stubbs
K J Waters
May 14, 2013 · 2:21 pm